Why Podcasting should be at the top of your list this year!
Podcasting equals more TIME for your audience
Podcasting gives your audience the most precious thing in life TIME
Big advantage for your audience just as UBER/Lyft saves you on TIME going somewhere.
Blue Apron/Plated/Hello Fresh saves you TIME for dinner.
Podcasting is a super easy ways to save YOUR audience TIME.
With audio your audience can listen and do something else saving TIME.
Podcasts and Alexia Daily Briefings are your answer to saving your audience TIME.
Your job is to find out what your target audience wants and give it to them while saving them TIME.
What does your audience want to hear? Give it to them.
Get started now.
One reason why podcasting hasn’t yet reached saturation in the meetings and events space is because it requires a level of expertise and time that many planners simply don’t have. The good news is that we have developed a podcast production service packages to take care of all of the details for you. We also produce podcasts for business.
Handholding is included in our service package at no extra charge. Whether we help you create, launch and maintain your podcasts with your own host or ours during your event or year round, we provide all of the equipment, engineering staff and creative support you’ll need to be successful. Our producers and engineers will be present for the duration of all on-site recording sessions.
We will provide connection links to hosts and guests so all they have to do is open a link in a browser to connect, or (if they’re calling in) we will connect them by phone. After everyone is connected, we will perform sound checks on hosts and guests. During the recording, our engineers will note down time-stamps for future light editing and tightening.
Members are looking for valuable content and podcasting builds member community.
18 Reasons why Podcasting is a “Must Have” for your Conference.
- Podcasting builds thought leadership and audience trust.
- The human voice connects with people in a way that the written word cannot. When people listen to your podcast, they can feel your emotion. They get a better sense of your event’s personality.
- Podcasts can be easily shared on social media.
- At an event, sponsors signage and booths come down. Podcasts remain accessible all year.
- Podcasting offers data points on actual downloads.
- Podcasts can be sponsored all year round to draw attention to your event.
- Podcasts help you build a community of fans for your event.
- Podcasts reach new audiences.
- Daily listeners bring their devices into places that other types of audio can’t reach.
- Podcasting during events is a great way to capture the excitement of the meeting and provide exposure to sponsors and exhibitors through verbal demonstrations, interviews with exhibitors and members.
- Podcasts are a great medium for engaging attendees year round.
- People can listen to your podcast while multitasking, something they can’t do while watching a video or reading a blog post.
- Podcasting is like the Netflix for audio. It’s “on-demand.” Listeners can search for shows by topic, browse archived episodes, and listen whenever they want.
- Over time, you will build up a valuable library of content, which can be shared and re-purposed.
- Podcasts allow you to build relationships with your sponsors, strategic partners, and exhibitors.
- People who listen to podcasts have a lot of passion for podcasts, and are likely to become raving fans.
- There is much less competition among podcasts than for blogs and other media.
- Podcasts generate positive cash flow from ads and sponsorships.
Understanding Your Goals & Priorities
We Know Meetings and Events
Worry Free Results!
Direct Access & Availability
Feel the Potential? Ready to leverage Podcast Professionals?